New Technology Opens Up Huge Vineyard Profit Potential
It has been well known for centuries that grapes provide superior nutritional, antioxidant and overall health benefits for the wellness of body, hair and skin. After extensive and rigorous research Cosmetic Laboratories has mastered the art of processing a premium Grape Extract by using the grape by-products direct from a vineyard’s very own wine production, including grape skins, seeds and stems that would normally be blended back into the earth for its enrichment. Using its proprietary extract technology, Cosmetic Laboratories has developed the process for one of the most advanced and unique high antioxidant skin care product lines available in today’s cosmetic market. Each product in this exceptional collection of formulas includes the Vineyard’s own Wine Extract.
Direct From Your Vineyard:
- Grape Seeds: Polyphenols in grape seeds are powerful antioxidants that are receiving extensive research attention due to their potent antioxidant activity, their ability to repair harmful free radical cellular damage. Polyphenols help improve your skin’s texture by restoring and strengthen the cells and adding nourishment and protection.
- Grape Stems: Stems from the grape vine contain Resveratrol, a substance that acts as an anti-inflammatory. It is a powerful antioxidant that improves your skin’s texture while diminishing the appearance of wrinkles and firming the skin.
- Grape Skins: Rich in microelements containing Resveratrol & Quercetin which are powerful antioxidants. Resveratrol & Quercetin are produced in the skin of the grape and have been clinically proven to protect against the free radical damage affecting our skin. Vine grapes grown in cooler climates have higher resveratrol levels than those from warmer climates. The varieties with the most resveratrol in the grape skins include Malbec, Petite Sirah, St. Laurent and Pinot Noir.
These exceptional powerful antioxidants fight against free radicals which are some of the major culprits that cause skin cell damage. These free radicals destroy our cells and thus lead to premature aging of the skin.
Cosmetic Laboratories has determined new ways to formulate and manufacture skin care products using natural ingredients direct from the vineyard that are effective, beneficial and are considered to be “Green” products.
The Product Line could include:
- A line of Skin Care Products
- A line of Body Care Products, and
- A line of Hair Care Products